( 632) 891-1329 to 37

Property Floater Insurance

The contractors need to protect their properties such as heavy mobile and fixed machinery as well as their equipments such as cranes, payloaders, cargo handling equipments, backhoe, graders, forklifts, bulldozers and the likes. Traders too need to protect their properties use in trade transit such as merchandise, personal effects, and equipment as cargo.Stronghold provides insurance coverage against special risks including direct physical loss or damages from an external cause like fire, theft, overturning and collision and malicious damage to the insured’s property.
Property Floater Insurance 1